Indelible Grace is a collection of musicians/singers who take old hymns and set to new music. Many of the hymns are relatively unknown to Christians today, while others are known considerably. You can sample their work at igracemusic.com and find a wealth of other resources.
The following ten hymns are my personal favorites not in any particular order:
- I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say
- The Church’s One Foundation
- Dear Refuge of My Weary Soul
- The Love of Christ
- To Christ the Lord
- Give Reviving
- Abide With Me
- Lo the Storms of Life Are Breaking
- Beneath the Cross of Jesus
- Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah
What are your favorites?